Ambrosia Beauty Nectar
Ambrosia Beauty Nectar
A cutting-edge, super serum for multi-corrective deep hydration and anti-aging benefits.
Formulated from an unprecedented base of 18+ hyaluronic acid variants with a next-generation anti-aging cocktail of nutritive skin-strengthening actives including pharmaceutical-grade antioxidants, epidermal growth factors, plant extracts, and phytonutrients to protect and restore skin.
50 ml / 1.7 oz
How to Use
Ambrosia is highly adaptable and incredibly versatile. Use daily: morning and evening, in conjunction with your skincare regimen. This intensive nectar will boost the efficacy of your entire skincare ritual, and amplify the benefits of mists and oils.
We recommend indulging in experimentation to discover how Ambrosia works best within your routine.
Here are a few suggestions:
Method 1: After cleansing & toning, shake gently & dispense 3-6 pumps or as desired to hands. Sweep nectar onto the skin, pressing and massaging delicately as you go. Follow with face oil.
Method 2: After cleansing & toning, shake gently & dispense 3-6 pumps or as desired mixed with face oil onto palm. Mix until the nectar emulsifies with the oil. Sweep and massage the bio-active emulsion onto the skin, pressing delicately as you go.
Method 3: Apply 3-6 pumps or as desired immediately after cleansing. Gently massage & press into skin. Follow with mist and oil.
Use within 8 months of opening for optimal freshness.
Select Key Actives
• High-tech hyaluronic acid complex contains our exclusive synergy of cutting-edge hyaluronic acid breakthroughs including bio-compatible hyaluronic acid, multiple molecular weight, long-and-short chain, immediate and time-released, enzymatic, bio-fermented, peptide, raw bio-identical, marine fermentation, adaptogen-derived, botanical polysaccharides, and precursors that aid skin in repleting it’s own reservoirs, marine fermented hyaluronic acid that supports healthy connectivity, and an optimized ratio of bio-mimetic hyaluronic acids with variance in molecular weight for specialized penetration and targeted long-term and immediate results to offer supreme hydration, boost moisture retention and increase the concentration of moisture factors across multiple levels of skin from the subcutaneous level to the surface. Plump fine lines, rehydrate multi-levels of skin layers, relieve imbalance due to dehydration, strengthens skin’s moisture retention.
• Coconut Endosperm a bio-identical vegetal equivalent to the placenta, this nutrient-rich tissue is vital for cell development, amino acid, and nutrient delivery, triggering regeneration and boosting cell metabolism in fatigued cells. The source of nutrition for coconut water and coconut oil, the superior nourishing properties of this vegetal plant placenta tissue has been shown to increase skin resilience by improving wound healing factors, and moisture factors that support our hyaluronic acid complex for soft, plump skin.
• Epidermal Growth Factor+ developed with medical and aesthetic professionals, our EGF technology carries superior nutritive benefits and cycles in healthy, youthful skin cells, while activating the production of tissues and healthy collagen found in younger skin structures.
• Astaxanthin, derived from marine plant origin, classed as a powerful pharmaceutical antioxidant (65x stronger than commonplace Vitamin C in combatting free radicals) that protects skin from oxidative and UV damage. Works in synergy with our hyaluronic acid complex to increase skin hydration, moisture retention and boost elasticity.
• Blood Orange Phytonutrient Extract, from fresh, organic blood oranges rich in vitamins and antioxidants. Our phytonutrient extract provides a concentrated dose of anthocyanins, the powerful flavonoid compound that gives the fruit its intense colors. This super-antioxidant plays an essential role as an inflammatory modulator. This Phytonutrient Extract does not contain the photo-toxic citrus component.
• Probiotics – high concentration of fermented probiotics fortify skin immunity, reduce environmental damage, and activate skin repair. Conditions skin flora to fortify against pollution, environmental irritants, and inflammatory conditions, while enhancing penetration of nectar.
• Advanced Antioxidant Factors, chiral forms of isolated antioxidant factors specially developed in-house such as thioredoxin – a polypeptide that is crucial for cell function and controls cell redox potential, and has the ability to stimulate cell growth, reduce inflammation and rebuild damaged skin.
• Porphyridium cruentum, a mineral-rich marine extract with superior polysaccharide content including natural bio-identical hyaluronic acid reserves, and omega 3 & 6, critical components and building blocks of healthy skin structure. Responsible for skin’s ability to hydrate and retain water content, and restoring the skin’s natural repair and renewal functionality. Also prevents skin's age-related breakdown of natural hyaluronic acid reserves.
• Fucoxanthin, a powerful antioxidant extracted from seaweed that is responsible for the renowned plant’s reputation for longevity. It is proven to induce apoptosis, the natural process through which all living organisms expel harmful and unhealthy cells. As we age, our cell division produces cells that decline in quality while our body’s natural filtering process weakens, leading to an increased presence of unstable, irregular and harmful cells. Fucoxanthin is shown to mitigate this by regulating cell division and expelling the unhealthy cells while further eliminating the presence of toxic build-up.
Full Ingredients List
Energized water, Lactobacillus/kelp ferment filtrate bioferment, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Multi-molecular Hyaluronic Acid Complex, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, P.menziesii/C. sinensis hydro-phytonutrient extract*, Astaxanthin, Coconut Endosperm, Porphyridium Cruentum, Fucoxanthin, Thioredoxin, Glutaredoxin, EGF+, p-Anisic acid, glyceryl caprylate
Texture: Light Hydrous Gel - biomimetic to skin's moisture cushion.
Suitable for: All Skin Types, especially dehydrated and mature skin. Ideal for those looking for a daily anti-aging treatment that is not formulated with chemical acid exfoliators and retinol, skin that does not respond well to oil-based serums, and those seeking true hydration boosts in their regimen.
Packaging: 50 ml / 1.7 oz ultra-violet glass. 100% Recyclable.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry area away from direct exposure to sunlight.
✅ Essential Oil Free
✅ No Artificial Fragrance
✅ pH - Balanced
✅ Made fresh in the USA
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
An essential all-in-one skin boosting concentrate formulated from cutting-edge hyaluronic acid technologies to maximize hydration, improve moisture retention, and soothe fatigued skin. This beautifying nectar features a powerhouse of advanced rebuilding EGF combined with a high-potency cocktail of next-generation antioxidants and phytonutrient botanical extracts to repair and strengthen skin for revitalized, supple radiance.
Made from the finest botanicals sourced on-site for exceptional freshness and purity. Ambrosia incorporates the fragrant blood orange fruit and highly nutritious and revitalizing coconut endosperm tissue that work in synergy with the latest breakthroughs.
This nutritive nectar’s innovative formula incorporates an advanced delivery system that optimizes the transport of our next generation actives, efficiently delivering moisture and rejuvenating anti-aging co-factors to multiple levels of the skin while strengthening the skin's protective moisture barrier. Intelligent synergy boosts the performance of mists and oils.
What it's for: a super-serum that functions as the daily essential to keep skin health optimized with cutting edge actives that deliver hydration, antioxidants, nutrition, and renewal.
Features: ✔️ 18+ hyaluronic acid technologies, ✔️ Rejuvenating and Hydrating Vegetal Placenta Extract ✔️ Pharmaceutical-grade antioxidants ✔️ Marine-actives developed with accredited Universities, ✔️ Clinically-tested in plastic surgery skin recovery.
Made for: All skin types.
Especially beneficial for: those seeking hydration and comprehensive anti-aging care.
Skin Feel: A flash-absorbing fluid gel serum that sinks in, leaving the skin feeling plumped and petal soft.
• Anti-aging actives reverse skin aging by stimulating new cell development and boosting the targeted production of the good class of collagen (found in youthful skin, not in scar tissue). Standard anti-aging actives exfoliate skin which can shorten cell lifespan, promote irritation and create inflammation. Our next-generation youth actives are constructive; they improve and enhance the health of skin, extending the integrity of telomeres which prolongs skin vitality.
• Immediately improves skin moisture content and retention.
• Boosts hydration and rejuvenation through delivering an intense dosage of next-generation moisture and growth factors.
• Protect and repair skin with high potency antioxidants, classed as pharmaceutical-grade in Asia.
• Promotes wound healing and strengthens the anti-inflammatory response.
• Provides the vital nutrients for the skin to rejuvenate and activate new cells.
• Excellent for rebuilding and healing skin especially during post-surgical recovery.
"After two weeks, we resolved to never live without it, if at all possible. Our skin looked fresh, vibrant, healthy: it was our skin at its best. We were just looking in awe at our skin, thinking that it looked better than ever."
"One of the most soothing, calming products I have ever tried. The ingredients, as expected, are phenomenol."
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Ambrosia Beauty Nectar with retinol, Vitamin C, or acids?
Yes, Ambrosia Beauty Nectar was extensively tested for the modern skincare routine. All considerations were made to ensure it can work in synergy with popular actives.
Is it okay to use Ambrosia Beauty Nectar around my eyes?
Yes! Ambrosia Beauty Nectar is quick-absorbing, and helps to hydrate and renew the eye area. Just press one pump around the orbital area.
What order should this be applied with other serums?
Ambrosia Beauty Nectar is a light-textured hydrous serum. It should be applied before other serums, post-cleansing and toning.
Can I use Ambrosia Beauty Nectar in place of an oil?
We recommend pairing Ambrosia Beauty Nectar with an oil for maximum benefit. The skin needs both water-based and oil-based nutrition. Layering, or mixing Ambrosia Beauty Nectar with your favorite oil will provided comprehensive benefits.
What products does Ambrosia Beauty Nectar replace?
Ambrosia Beauty Nectar is multi-faceted, and can work as your deep hydration serum, antioxidant serum, anti-aging serum, intensive nutrition serum, and advanced renewal serum. It truly is an all-in-one superserum!
Are there fragrances or essential oils?
Ambrosia Beauty Nectar does not contain any oils, and there are no added fragrances. There is a natural scent from the raw plant actives in the formula that has been described as "clean, and refreshing."