Cellular Lip Conditioner
100% food-grade lip serum designed to deeply moisturize, heal, protect, & replenish lips. Formulated with moisture-rich plant oils, emollient Vitamin E, and skin strengthening extracts rich in antioxidant plant chemistry, Cellular Lip Conditioner tackles the targetted concerns specific to the lips.
An antioxidant cocktail of supercritical plant extracts and botanical ceramides relieve chronic dry, chapped lips and heal collagen breakdown and while lessening the appearance of wrinkles for soft, supple, silky smooth lips.
10.4 ml / .35 oz
How to Use
Cellular Lip Conditioner is intended as a lip serum, for best results:
• Gently shake the bottle to activate.
• Sweep a few layers onto lips until the lips are generously coated with serum.
• Press lips for full absorption of nutrients.
• Use as frequently as desired, with applications suggested in the morning and evening on cleansed skin.
• If worn under lip balm or color cosmetics: allow 2 minutes for the serum to take to skin before layering with any other products.
Use within 5 months of opening for optimal freshness.
Select Key Actives
• Avocado Oil: a deeply nourishing ingredient rich in skin-vital nutrients such as vitamins A, C, D, E, and Omega fatty acids. It is a great skin moisturizer and renowned for its properties in rejuvenating and softening damaged skin due to its unrivaled squalane and sterolin content. Avocado's rich antioxidant and deep penetrating nourishing properties help stimulate new cell growth and offset collagen loss as skin ages. It also serves as a protection UV shield against UVA and UVB.
• Camelina Oil: a botanical exceptionally rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and Vitamin E that will nourish lips. It has significant anti-aging and emollient qualities and has been shown to improve skin elasticity and softness. Also high in naturally occurring alpha-linolenic acid contents which stimulate cell renewal and neutralize inflammation.
• Sea Buckthorn: known in some cultures as nature's multivitamin, Sea Buckthorn is a key source of naturally occurring vitamins A, B, C, E as well as carotenes, peptides, and antioxidant polyphenols. Due to its rich nutrient profile, Sea Buckthorn promotes regeneration and healing in the skin on a cellular level.
• Ginger Lily: a subtle fragrant white flower known to rejuvenate the mind and body. The antiseptic rhizomes in Ginger Lily treat severe skin damage.
• Supercritical Extract of Rosehip: a skin replenishing botanical known for its rehydrating properties and ability to repair damaged skin cells. Rich in collagen-boosting agents to rejuvenate skin and prevent premature aging.
Full Ingredients List
R. communis (castor) oil*, P. americana (avocado) oil*, S. indicum (sesame) seed oil*, R. rubiginosa (rosehip) seed oil*, C. sativa (camelina) oil*, C. papaya (papaya) seed oil, S. chinensis (jojoba) oil*, Supercritical CO2 Extract Blend (P. granatum (pomegranate) seed*, R. rubiginosa (rosehip) seed*, H. rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed and berry*, V. planifolia (vanilla)* and H. spicatum (ginger lily)^), M. piperita (peppermint) extract, tocopherol (vitamin E) non-GMO
Texture: Oil Concentrate.
Suitable for: All skin types.
Packaging: 10.4 ml / .35 oz ultraviolet glass with rollerball applicator. 100% Recyclable.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry area away from direct exposure to sunlight.
✅ 100% Food-Grade
✅ Citrus oil-free
✅ No volatile essential oils
✅ No Artificial Fragrance
✅ Made fresh in the USA
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Cellular Lip Conditioner is a delicate multivitamin blend of nourishing botanicals formulated to treat and protect chapped, rough, and dehydrated lips. The serum deeply penetrates the skin to heal and rejuvenate the lips from within as well as fortify the lips protective barrier. Powerful antioxidant chemistry protects lips from UV damage while repairing damage, as luxurious moisturizing botanicals replenish the moisture barrier. Infused with skin softening Vitamin E, and a high-potency blend of powerful supercritical extracts of Sea Buckthorn, Rosehip, and Ginger Lily rich in beautifying minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and restorative essential fatty acids all contained in a UV-deterrent glass vial with a roll-on applicator.
Infused with skin softening Vitamin E, and a high-potency blend of powerful supercritical extracts of Sea Buckthorn, Rosehip, and Ginger Lily rich in beautifying minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and restorative essential fatty acids all contained in a UV-deterrent glass vial with a roll-on applicator.
What it's for: improving and optimizing true lip health.
Features: ✔️ Edible, ✔️ Pregnancy-safe, ✔️ Non-photosensitizing, ✔️ Certified Organic Ingredients, ✔️ Plant-based Antioxidants
Made for: All skin types.
Especially beneficial for: Those seeking to address underlying lip health.
Skin Feel: wrapped in lustrous nutrition and botanical goodness for a smooth, plumped, softer result.
100% Food-Grade Ingredients, Antioxidant Plant Chemistry, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Rich in Essential Fatty Acids, Clinically-Proven to Improve Lip Health
Cellular Lip Conditioner: Behind the scenes
We've worked with several makeup artists on shoots and a key problem we noticed was chronic dry/rough chapped lips. The models would come from international flights or a full day of work with lips that were worse for the wear. Lip balms only worked for minor dehydrated lips but didn't tackle underlying issues with the damaged skin. In order to shoot, the models needed smooth, well-hydrated lips that could hold up to even the most pigmented lip colors.
We worked with makeup artists to create the Cellular Lip Conditioner, a hybrid dry oil, and serum. Cellular Lip Conditioner contains a precise blend of botanical ingredients renowned for their deeply nourishing and healing qualities. We also infused it with a supercritical-antioxidant complex to protect and repair, and guard against UV damage. The blend is topped with calming yet delightful notes of Vanilla and Ginger Lily.
We went a step further than just formulating this to be natural and non-toxic, it was important to us that this product is made from 100% food grade ingredients so that it is edible and vegan-friendly. All the natural botanicals in this product are considered safe for pregnant women. Every consideration was placed in developing the Cellular Lip Conditioner.
"The Cellular Lip Conditioner has transformed my pucker. Inside this bottle is pure organic vitamins for your mouth. This rollerball jar of awesome is why people do not mind kissing me, hello!"
"This is like a multivitamin for your lips. But wait! It gets better: this lip conditioner also acts as a natural UV shield."
How is this different from a lip balm?
Think of Cellular Lip Conditioner as a serum for your lips that goes much further and provides much more nutrients than traditional lip balms which work be forming a barrier over the top of skin.
Cellular Lip Conditioner works to repair and improve the actual health of your lips.
Does Cellular Lip Conditioner cause photosensitivity? Is it safe if ingested?
Cellular Lip Conditioner does not cause photosensitivity. The ingredients, including our antioxidant complex, actually provide botanical UV shields that help protect lips from broad spectrum environmental stressors, including UV damage.
Cellular Lip Conditioner is 100% food-grade. If you do, please rest assured that the entire formula was created to be nontoxic and safe enough even for ingestion.
Can I use Cellular Lip Conditioner with my lipstick?
Yes! In fact, you might notice better performance from your lipstick when this is layered under.
Lipsticks and heavily-pigmented color cosmetics can be drying, applying Cellular Lip Conditioner replenishes the skin, giving it a fresh, health palette. You should notice longer wear and less flaking caused by dry or damaged skin.
If you would like to add some sheen to a matte color or a lip stain, you may layer Cellular Lip Conditioner over your color to add luster.