M.E. Skin Fuel
The multi-corrective universal face oil.
A precisely ratioed, comprehensive multivitamin and nutrient cocktail for the skin that fuels optimal function. Loaded with the essential vitamins, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, beautifying minerals, anti-inflammatories, anti-irritants, and phytonutrients that make it the ideal skin fuel. Made from 19 of the most beneficial plant oils and herbal extracts, capturing the most abundant and comprehensive array of bio-available nutrients for the skin.
30 ml / 1 oz
How to Use
Apply oils after the skin has been cleansed and toned. Lighter water-based serums should be applied before oils or mixed together.
• Start by gently shaking the bottle to activate the concentrate.
• Dispense onto the palm. The amount needed will differ from a few drops to a dropper full based on individual skin condition and climate. Use a light hand when introducing into a regimen, starting with just 3 to 5 drops and adjust to the desired amount based on skin feedback.
• Bring fingers from the free hand together with the oil so it is dispersed on both hands. The palm will serve as the passive-smoothing instrument while the fingers provide more targetted massage for optimal absorption.
• Press palm on cheeks and forehead and use fingers to gently massage skin in upward motions moving away from the center of the face.Pay attention to press the oil into fine lines, wrinkles, and areas prone to dryness.
•Massage along temples and jawline, the oil serves as a conduit to ease tension and lift stress.Use daily morning and evening.
Use within 8 months of opening for optimal freshness.
Select Key Actives
• Broccoli Seed: a rich source of seed based phytonutrients which work to repair, and rejuvenate lower layers of skin that contain collagen and elastin. Also stimulates cell production to slow down aging, increase cell turnover, and diminish damage leaving supple, healthy skin cells. Rich in primer-like natural silicone that won't clog pores for luster and silky application onto skin without irritation.
• Watermelon Seed Oil: active and lightweight, this prized ingredient has the unique ability to detoxify and dissolve excess sebum and debris that can build up, while effectively moisturizing skin. This action improves the skin’s natural waste filtering system to efficiently remove toxins while allowing the skin to breathe, helping to ward off acne and premature skin aging. Its rich nutrient profile include skin optimizing vitamins (such as Vitamin B: thiamine, niacin, folate, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, which are important for tissue growth, cell development, and immune response), minerals (including magnesium, copper, and zinc which stop inflammatory conditions including acne and skin aging), and amino acids (including glutamic acid and lysine which facilitate collagen production and development of connective tissue).
• Red Raspberry Seed: Nutrient powerhouse. Rich in pro-retinol carotenoids (beta carotene & cryptoxanthin have active Vitamin A properties, while zeaxanthin & lutein act as antioxidants), Vitamin E, and Ellagic Acid (an antioxidant-rich nutrient in berries). Functions as UV Shield during daytime wear.
• Seabuckthorn + Helichrysum: known as nature's multivitamin and the "Immortelle" essence, these two actives work together to regenerate skin tissue for a youthful, radiant glow while also regulating skin's defenses to combat stress or hormonally induced breakouts, and blemishes to the complexion. Rich in vitamins, antioxidants, phytosterols, peptides, and skin-healthy omegas.
• Reishi Extract: a powerful adaptogenic herb that aids in skin vitality. Its powerful anti-irritant properties fortify skin’s immune response to reduce inflammation, wrinkles, and acne. Contains an organic chemical composition and trace elements that destroy free radicals, promote cell regeneration, and improve skin elasticity. Polysaccharides and other constituents improve skin sensitivity and healing.
• Jojoba: provides lasting hydration to the skin, and maintains a profile similar to healthy, natural human epidermal oil to help regulate skin's immune system- keeping skin balanced and healthy. Provides a healthy dose of antioxidants and Vitamin E, including photo-protective tocopherols.
Full Ingredients List
S.chinesis(jojoba) seed oil*,P. ameniaca(apricot kernel) oil*,M. integrifolia(macadamia) oil*,C. Lanatus(watermelon) seed oil*,P. granatum(pomegranate) seed oil*,C. inophyllum (tamanu) oil,R. idaeus(red raspberry) seed oil*,B. olercea(broccoli) seed oil*,O. ficus-indica(Indian fig) seed oil*,T. officinale(dandelion) infused in jojoba seed oil*, supercritical CO2H. rhamnoides(sea buckthorn) seed + fruit extract*,H. italicum(helichrysum) extract*,N. caerula(blue lotus) extract^,C. aurantium var. amara(petitgrain sur fleurs) extract*,J. grandiflorum(jasmine) extract*,G. lucidum(reishi) extract^,C. luzonicum(elemi) extract*,D. carota(carrot) extract*
Texture: Light oil.
Suitable for: All skin types.
Packaging: 30 ml / 1 oz ultra-violet glass. 100% Recyclable.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry area away from direct exposure to sunlight.
✅ No Fillers
✅ Citrus oil-free
✅ No volatile essential oils
✅ No Artificial Fragrance
✅ Made fresh in the USA
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
This light, silky textured 100% plant-based bioactive facial oil is fuel for the skin to optimize its condition. Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, beautifying minerals, and phytonutrient compounds, all the essential skin foods for resplendent health, in precise ratios.
What it's for: The most versatile, multi-tasking face oil.
Features: ✔️ Non-comedogenic, ✔️ Dewy, never greasy, ✔️ High-speed absorption, ✔️ Balances oil production, ✔️ Anti-irritants
Made for: All skin types.
Especially beneficial for: Normal-combination-oily complexions. Acne-prone. Sensitive skin.
Skin Feel: A silky, lightweight oil that rapidly absorbs, nurturing the skin and leaving a fresh, dewy finish.
Clean, 100% Botanical Actives, Cruelty-free, Nutrient-Rich, Vegan
Made with only optimizing plant oils and adaptogenic herbal extracts that strengthen the skin barrier and rebuild the integrity of the skin's lipid barrier. Precious organic key actives such as Pomegranate Seed and Apricot Kernal fend off environmental and stress-induced damage while repairing, renewing and stimulating skin on a cellular level. Red Raspberry and Dandelion infusion aid skin exposed to pollution, smoke, UV radiation, and urban stress, and help to expel impurities and toxins from congested pores. This potent nutrient powerhouse calibrates imbalances and speeds up recovery. The transformative, multitasking Skin Fuel acts as food for skin, delivering optimal active nutrients daily to enhance skin quality, perfect cell function, and prevent premature aging. Your skin will be left clear, nourished, rejuvenated, and velvety soft.
“YÜLI M.E. Skin Fuel is designed for sensitive skin types and is formulated with an array of such oils to replenish moisture, calm inflammation, boost radiance, stimulate cell turnover, improve resiliency and soothe even the touchiest of complexions.
The result yields an extremely concentrated dose of antioxidants, vitamins, and essential fatty acids. ”
"This serum/oil was love at first sniff. This smells absolutely amazing. It has a fresh, dewy jasmine scent. And itisvery lightweight; in fact, it’s one of the lightest oils I’ve ever used. The golden-yellow oil absorbs into the skin without any residue or greasiness and imparts a subtle glow without overloading the skin. Like every other Yuli product I’ve tried, the quality is impeccable."
Is M.E. Skin Fuel good for oily, and acne-prone skin too?
Yes! M.E. Skin Fuel is non-comedogenic, and addresses skin imbalances and inflammation, which will benefit those with oilier and acne-prone complexions.
Does M.E. Skin Fuel work as a serum, or moisturizer?
M.E. Skin Fuel is a face oil that deeply nourishes skin, so moisturizer may not be necessary.
It has a nutrient, bio-activity, and performance level that would class it most similarly to serums.
I'm not sure which face oil to get!
M.E. Skin Fuel is simply referred to as our "multivitamin nutrient cocktail." It's hard to go wrong with this universal pick that can benefit wide-ranging skin types.
We developed it for versatility and comprehensive performance, so if you're ever in doubt, start with M.E. Skin Fuel.