"A powerful anti-aging treatment delivered through a modern weightless botanical essence concentrate conduit."
An intensively rejuvenating treatment that saturates skin in true hydration from an advanced matrix of high concentrations of plant humectants (including polysaccharides and oligosaccharides), bio-identical hyaluronic acid, and moisture factors, powerful medicinal botanical extracts brimming with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and natural photo-stable retinol alternatives that stimulate cell renewal and collagen synthesis, and our exclusive Eternal Rose Complex with a high concentration of stabilized water-soluble Vitamin C, infused with pure hydro-distilled rosewater to lift signs of aging and quell irritation while quenching skin on a cellular level.
Deluxe: 100 ml / 3.4 oz
How to Use
The oft-neglected or overlooked step between cleansing and serums, our elixirs feed hydration into skin after it's been freshly cleansed and provide hydro-based nutrients to skin that work in synergy with oil-based serums that layer over it.
• Use daily AM and PM as an integral step in your regimen.
• Shake bottle well before use.
• Mist generously onto freshly cleansed skin for immediate hydration, pH alignment, and microbiome fortification.
• Press into the skin to help soak skin in nutrient-rich botanical hydration.
• Follow with serum while skin is still dampened.Spritz throughout the day as a quick skin refresher, mid-day booster, post-gym tonic, after-sun treatment, travel remedy, or to help set makeup.
Use within 6 months of opening for optimal freshness.
Select Key Actives
• Eternal Rose Complex: a rejuvenating, moisturizing, and conditioning complex created from the delicate blend of 3 beautiful and rare Rose species, Rose phytolate, Rose Petals and Rose floral essence, rich in bio-dynamic living plant energy. Delivers bio-active nutrients including a high concentration of water-soluble Vitamin C to brighten the complexion, even pigmentation, and boost collagen, while repairing the skin. Brimming with antioxidants and anti-inflammatories that ward off environmental, UV and pollution-related damage and reverse existing damage, while restoring youth and vitality. The skin regenerative and moisturizing properties in this complex help keep skin plump, smooth, and nourished. Over 60,000 roses are extracted to produce 1 ounce of this precious, rare complex.
• Rose Mucilage: a medicinal, bio-available hydro-lipid tissue interface cushion extracted from roses that deliver intensive hydration, and healing micronutrients, strengthening the hydro-lipid membrane and easing skin tension. Key bio-nutrient for the reduction of trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL).
• Hyaluronic Acid: the gold standard moisture intensive active, renowned for its moisture-binding properties which allow for it to draw moisture deep into the skin (up to 1,000 times its own weight), satiating skin cells with true hydration from within. Also firms, plumps, and softens skin to relax fine lines, and improve skin tone. We use a high-density, multi-molecular weight variant for active, maximum multi-cutaneous penetration to produce the best results.
• National Retinol Alternatives: an anti-aging complex of high-potency whole-botanicals - Carrot Seed, Frankincense, Helichrysum and Rosehips distillates provide full-spectrum rejuvenation from optimizing cell communication to preventing and reversing oxidative and inflammatory damage. Carrot Seed is rich in carotenoids, a powerful antioxidant that serves as a retinol analog that firms the skin and improves skin tone while protecting from UV radiation, while Rosehips offer a full array of photo-stable retinol analogs including beta-carotene that tackles wrinkles, and fine lines while increasing cell turnover and promoting the growth of healthy new skin cells. Frankincense and Helichrysum provide in-depth cellular rejuvenation that promotes cell turnover, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fades age spots, and revitalizes the complexion.
Full Ingredients List
D-Aloe barbadensis, R. damascena (Rose) hydrolat*, H. italicum (Helichrysum) hydrolat*, B. carterii (Frankincense) hydrolat*, L. angustifolia (Lavender) hydrolat*, Eternal Rose Complex* (R. damascena (Rose) hydrolat*, P. capitatum (Rose Geranium) hydrolat*, R canina (Rosehip) hydrolat*, lactobacillus ferment, R. damascena (Rose) flower petal powder*), C. myrrha (Myrrh) hydrolat*, D. carota (Carrot) hydrolat^^, L-sodium hyaluronate, frequency enhanced water, vegetable glycerine, P. graveolens (rose geranium) extract*, colloidal silver
Our Elixirs are delicately crafted using a base of organic and wild-crafted aloe vera, botanical hydrosols, and flower water. These fresh elixirs contain living nutrients and are incredibly active in hydro-soluble compounds. Our elixirs are free of drying alcohol, synthetic fragrance, and oils. The scent is 100% natural as though you were smelling the actual flower or plant our precious elixirs came from.
Texture: Aqueous Liquid.
Suitable for: All skin types, especially sensitive skin.
Packaging: Standard size is 50 ml / 1.7 oz ultra-violet glass, Deluxe size is 100 ml / 3.4 oz ultra-violet glass. 100% Recyclable.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry area away from direct exposure to sunlight.
✅ Water-free base
✅ Essential oil-free
✅ Citrus oil-free
✅ Certified Organic & Non-GMO Ingredients
✅ No Artificial Fragrance
✅ Made fresh in the USA
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Our deeply hydrating, transformative Metamorphic Elixir provides exceptional hydration and skin rejuvenation as a concentrated hydro-based treatment. This treatment is made from a healing and rejuvenating base of bioactive flower waters and plant essences including organic rosewater, botanic humectants, polysaccharides, and moisture factors that quench skin and replenish nutrients.
Vitality restoring anti-aging actives including antioxidants, natural retinol alternatives, pure hyaluronic acid, and our exclusive Eternal Rose Complex stimulate cell renewal, regulate cell turnover, fortify skin elasticity, reverse skin damage, and boost collagen synthesis to counteract signs of aging and rejuvenate the complexion. Regular use will yield a metamorphic change as skin sheds its age and becomes luminous, fresh, and smooth.
What it's for: an essence-as-mist that delivers powerful anti-aging, deeply hydrating performance.
Features: ✔️ Fight free radical damage, ✔️ Prevents and reverses sun damage, ✔️ Smooth fine lines, Soften wrinkles ✔️ Strengthens skin's protective barrier function ✔️ Reduce trans-epidermal moisture loss, ✔️ Stimulate healthy cell turnover and renewal
Made for: All skin types.
Especially beneficial for: Mature, dry skin types. As well as those who have easily dehydrated skin.
Skin Feel: An intensive burst of immediate hydration from our weightless fluid mist.
The Science Behind our Elixirs
All of our elixirs are jam-packed with active ingredients brimming with nutrients to deliver serum-level performance in a lightweight aqueous form factor. Unlike traditional mists and toners that are comprised of inert ingredients, the base of our elixir formulations come entirely from botanicals which makes them nutrient-rich and intensely hydrating. Our elixirs represent the full hydro-compound spectrum derived from the raw plant material and they immediately boost hydration from powerful botanical humectants while conditioning the skin and prepping it for serums that follow.
Pressed essence, liquid serum, hydration mist, toning fluid, skin biome regulators - are all names that can be used to describe our purposeful, dynamic formulas. Our elixirs utilize a unique synergy of raw plant material from pure living floral waters, plant essence concentrates, botanical humectants and toning herbal extracts. All formulations are engineered to modulate the ratio of liquid to lipids in the skin tissue and cell membrane to prevent trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL). Each elixir is pH-balancing and designed to restore and fortify the skin's microbiome and protective barrier with optimizing probiotics and frequency enhanced waters that strengthen skin resilience and function.
"An anti-aging powerhouse rich in retinol, hyaluronic acid, and extracts of roses." - Featured in: THE NEW CLASSICS: HIGH TECH LIQUIDS ARE THE NEW CREAMS
“If I chose only one product to take onto a deserted island, it would be Metamorphic Elixir. I like sprays for the face, but this one is the best in my collection. Every time it’s misted on my face, I feel like I'm doing something very good for my skin. I always take it with me on the plane, to the beach or to a party. This is a pure luxury and a true aromatherapy facial.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a face mist?
We get it, the step between cleansing and serums often feels non-essential. But our face mists are created with high-concentration actives. In fact, unlike most face mists, our base formula doesn't even use water, nor alcohol -- we use bio-active plant hydrols that are incredibly nutritive, hydating, and healing.
Post cleanse, the skin has a small window to replenish hydration and receiving conditioning that will help to take on serums and moisturizers. This is where our face mists can really supplement the hydration step that is often overlooked, and strengthen the skin microbiome for functional skin health.
Is Metamorphic Elixir the right face mist for me?
Metamorphic Elixir is our most powerful face mist, both in terms of hydration and anti-aging renewal benefits. It's best suited for mature skin types, and those with drier, or easily dehydrated skin seeking maximum moisture and rejuvenation.
Give it a try (we offer all our elixirs in a deluxe trial size!), and email us to let us know how your skin likes it so we can make any adjustments as needed!
What does Metamorphic Elixir smell like?
Metamorphic Elixir smells like the wonderful, fresh botanicals in the formula. We never add fragrance. Since smell can be really subjective, if we were to point out specific botanicals in the composition, they would be Rose forward, with Immortelle, Carrots and Frankincense.